Tinted moisturizes are a way to help brighten up skin without using a foundation, as it can be a little heavy on the skin. Tinted moisturizers help the skin from being clogged and leaves it airy and fresh, and also provides protection from the sun due to it containing SPF. Different moisturizers suit different skin types, and it is wise to select the ones which your skin truly embraces. Here are some of the best tinted moisturizers for you to choose from:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Oil-Free
This moisturizer costs around $46 for the 1.7-ounce tube. It is said to work well and is long-lasting. So despite the fact of it being expensive and small in size, it is meant to work for people and has lasted as long as 4-6 months.
- It is light and allows the skin to breathe freely.
- It contains SPF 20 to protect the skin from being affected by the sun.
- It is also good for oily skin since it keeps the skin matte.
- It hydrates the skin and keeps it moisturized.
The Balm SPF 18 Balmshelter Tinted Moisturizer
This moisturizer costs around $24 for 2.15 ounces of the tube. It may be slightly over the budget for a few people, but it’s worth it.
- The moisturizer isn’t heavy on the skin.
- It doesn’t clog the pores.
- The structure of the moisturizer is smooth.
- It includes SPF in it, so it protects from tanning or sunburn.
- It protects the skin from harsh sun rays.
- It improves the skin tone.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
It costs around $18 for an ounce, which is although expensive and might not be affordable for many, but it’s worth investing in for at least once. It is not only a moisturizer but also a CC cream, sunscreen, and an anti-aging cream as well. This is what makes it so unique and worth having.
- It is infused with argan oil.
- It is free from harsh chemicals.
- It also contains SPF to protect the skin against harsh chemicals.
- It is not heavy or greasy on the skin.
- It avoids the skin from getting clogged, and also from turning the skin cakey.
- It smoothens the skin.
E.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
This moisturizer costs only $4 and is said to be one of the cheapest moisturizers out there. It is better to buy it from Amazon, as the stores may have it cost a bit more.
- It is affordable for almost everyone.
- It doesn’t cake or clog the skin or makes the tone too much light.
- It also contains SPF, which helps it work as a sunscreen as well.
TARTE Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer
This is one of the expensive and high-end moisturizers and lasts as long as six months despite using it daily. It costs $49 per tube, which makes sense since the ingredients are delivered from the Amazon.
- It is the best moisturizer for dry skin.
- It makes the skin moisturized and dewy.
- It contains SPF 20, which is perfect for sunscreen.
- It is light and airy for the skin.
- It leaves the skin dewy and glowing.
- The results of this moisturizer are long-lasting.
- Once bought, it will last for a long time, even when it is used daily.
- It contains no harmful, chemical-based ingredients.
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer
As it costs around $22 for the 1.18-ounce tube, it makes people wonder why it would be smart to buy this moisturizer, which is out of their budget. Well, it is said to have lasted long enough due to only a small blob being sufficient to cover the whole face.
- This moisturizer resembles a gel-like structure that helps in the coverage of the skin.
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin significantly.
- It is sensitive to skin allergies, hence avoiding scents and silicon for the gel.
- It provides medium to full coverage in just one attempt.
- It contains SPF 30 as well for sun protection.
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
While it is costly, it serves the purpose well of having it last really long. With an investment as high as $39 per 1.7-ounce, it makes buying it worth it. It lasts longer due to only a small amount being needed to cover the full face.
- This moisturizer can easily replace foundations since it provides medium coverage to the skin.
- It hides the dark spots and makes the skin look even and smooth.
- It contains SPF 30 which is why it can be used as a sunscreen as well.
- It allows your skin to breathe and stay fresh.