The hair mousse is back in the style industry. The modern hair mousse offers the same benefits as the heavy, crunchy mousses of the 80s, but they do it without the negatives. Pretty much everyone needs hair mousse but anyone with curly hair should pay special attention. They need to know that the best mousse for curly hair will define and control curls while maintaining the bounce you want them to have. Here is the list of best hair mousse for women.
Pantene Pro-V Stylers Mousse
The price of this mousse is extremely reasonable, as you can get one ounce of this mousse in 83 cents.
- This mousse is not sticky at all.
- It will allow your scalp to breathe.
- It will make your strands silky and smooth.
- It adds volume to the hair, and makes it bouncy and fluffy.
Tresemmé Tres Mousse
This mousse costs around $7 for 10.5 ounces, which is pretty impressive. It can easily be affordable for people who are looking for a cheaper way to tame their hair. This product is shipped to your country for free.
- This mousse is anti-dandruff.
- It is alcohol-free.
- This mousse lasts long once it is applied.
- It avoids the hair from getting hard and crunchy.
- It leaves the hair smooth and healthy.
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse
This mousse may be a bit expensive for most people. It costs around $7 for an ounce, and an overall $35 for its standard bottle. The shipping of this hair mousse is completely free, however, it is not an amazon prime product.
- This is the kind of mousse that you go for when you’re meaning to style your hair in different ways and want your hair to stay put.
- It also combats humidity and avoids the hair from getting dry and dull.
- It also smells great.
- Using even a small amount of this mousse is enough for a long-lasting result.
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump plus Volumizing Spray Mousse
This mousse costs around $18 for a bottle, which isn’t exactly a bad deal at all for the hair. Each ounce of this bottle costs around $1.80 which is a great steal for a hair mousse this good. This also comes with prime shipping in your country.
- This mousse is great for the annoying flat hair that gets stuck on your head.
- It allows the hair to combat humidity.
- It avoids the hair from being greasy.
- As mentioned on the heading, it gives great volume to hair (especially for people with thin hair).
Not Your Mother’s Whip It Up Cream Styling Mousse
It costs around $30 to buy two, 14-ounce bottles of this mousse. This mousse bottle is delivered for free in your country even though it is not a Prime product. So this saves your money while benefiting your hair greatly. Sounds like a great catch!
- This mousse is smooth, foamy, and strictly non-sticky.
- This mousse is organic, and vegan.
- It is also strictly cruelty-free.
- It tames the wavy and curly hair and gives it a better, more controlled style.
- It allows your hair structure and style to stay put for a long time.
Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Sculpting Foam
This hair mousse is available in three different sizes, which is great because you can then test whether or now it suits your hair type without wasting a lot of money on it. The 9-ounce bottle costs around $22, the 7-ounce one costs around $8.80 – $11, and the 2-ounce one costs around $7.
- This mousse is great for people who are looking for making their hair curly or stay curly.
- It is also a great mousse to apply before curling your hair with an iron.
- It avoids the extra frizz in hair and leaves it sleek and gorgeous.
- It also avoids making the hair crunchy and hard.
Thermafuse Fixxe Volume Mousse
This hair mousse costs around $17 for 8 ounces on Amazon. Each ounce of this mousse costs around $2.13. The shipping is free for this product and it is a great catch for your hair. However, it is not available on Prime.
- This mousse is unique among the rest of them mentioned above due to it providing protection to the hair from harsh sun rays.
- It is also vegan.
- It adds on a subtle shine to the hair as well.
- It is non-sticky as well.
- It maintains the softness and smoothness of the hair.
- It adds volume on the hair, and maintains your hairstyle throughout the day.
- It smells great and doesn’t turn hard after application.
TRESemmé PERFECTLY (UN) DONE Wave Creation Sea Foam
Although is mousse generally costs around $16, it is available under $10 at Amazon (no free shipping). This mousse may not be cheap but you will hardly find any mousse that will provide as good results as this one.
- It is sulphate-free.
- It allows your hair to remain exactly in the style you want it to.
- It maintains the soft, beachy waves that you like without making it look huge later on.
- It also maintains the straightness of your hair if you prefer it that way.